ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Yahi, Alexandre J." <ay2...@cumc.columbia.edu>
Subject cTAKES 3.2.2 - UmlsUserApprover ERROR
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 15:00:16 GMT
Hi,

I have valid UMLS login and password that I’ve tested on the UMLS website. I’m running
cTAKES 3.2.2 on Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS.
I added in runctakesCPE.sh and runctakesCVD.sh the following line:

export ctakes_umlsuser=myUserName, ctakes_umlspw=myPassword (use of the underscore instead
of a dot recommended here http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.ctakes.devel/724 because
using ctakes.umlsuser instead of ctakes_umlsuser would raise an error « not a valid identifier
» in bash.)

However, when I do bin/runctakesCVD.sh, open the GUI and follow the User manual instruction
to load AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml, it always fails to load at the following
step:

INFO UmlsUserApprover - Checking UMLS Account at https://uts-ws.nlm.nih.gov/restful/isValidUMLSUser
for user myUserName,:

ERROR UmlsUserApprover - Connection timed out

Did anyone encounter the same issue?

Thanks,

Alex