ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: ctakes blog
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 12:22:04 GMT
Sounds like there is enough interest. I will request a blog and take responsibility for a few
posts along with occasionally asking for others to create content (like Andy and David who
volunteered :) ).
Tim

From: Finan, Sean <Sean.Finan@childrens.harvard.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 6:12 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: ctakes blog

Fantastic idea

-----Original Message-----
From: Miller, Timothy [mailto:Timothy.Miller@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 4:41 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: ctakes blog

The recent discussion over dictionary building, and someone pointing out it has come up several
times, made me think that maybe we should use the blog space that apache provides. It could
be used for write-ups of things that are not quite as formal as "documentation" but would
benefit from being written down somewhere that is easier to search and link to than a mailing
list.
Any thoughts?
Tim