ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Finan, Sean" <Sean.Fi...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: ctakes with icd10
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 17:49:39 GMT
Yeah, I'm actually building a 2015AB version this very moment.  I am going to do a little testing
and then I'll check it into sourceforge.  When I'm done I'll email the link.

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: David Kincaid [mailto:kincaid.dave@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 12:47 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: ctakes with icd10

This seems like a pretty common request and with such an old version of UMLS database shipped
with cTAKES it's only going to get worse. I've been wanting to build a dictionary using the
latest UMLS release (as well as a custom database), so would be happy to write up the steps
as I go through it. That assumes that I can dig up the instructions in the dev list.

- Dave