ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Posada Aguilar, Jose David" <josepos...@pitt.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES corpus
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 15:34:48 GMT
Thank you very much for your response

Jose Posada
Department of Biomedical Informatics
University of Pittsburgh

-----Original Message-----
From: Pei Chen [mailto:chenpei@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 3:34 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: cTAKES corpus

Hi Jose,

There were some previous discussions[1] on how to get the annotated training data.  Essentially,
there currently isn't a centralized or easy way of getting w/o having to sign individual Data
Use Agreements from source institutions.

There is a clear need to simplify this and I believe the various groups are working on it...

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201503.mbox/%3CCA+Fyf6hxBbhhEqc9oU=VpuYmC1FYRwPExTPMPme-ir0cJwT0tw@mail.gmail.com%3E