ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cTAKES corpus
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:33:45 GMT
Hi Jose,

There were some previous discussions[1] on how to get the annotated
training data.  Essentially, there currently isn't a centralized or
easy way of getting w/o having to sign individual Data Use Agreements
from source institutions.

There is a clear need to simplify this and I believe the various
groups are working on it...

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201503.mbox/%3CCA+Fyf6hxBbhhEqc9oU=VpuYmC1FYRwPExTPMPme-ir0cJwT0tw@mail.gmail.com%3E

> There are some discussions on appending/augmenting the existing

> annotated/training data[2].  I think the short answer is that there is

> currently no easy way short of having to sign DUA's from every single

> source institution.

> [1] http://svn.apache.org/r1465043

> [2]

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201412.mbox/%3CE5A9FA5ABBF1CA4085D4F0794852A51E2424117D@CHEXMBX3A.CHBOSTON.ORG%3E