ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Yi-Wen Liu <yiwen...@usc.edu>
Subject stuck in loading model
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:28:29 GMT
Hi,

I got some problems on running cTAKES, hope somebody can help me out,
thanks!
When I run cTAKES on DUCC, it always happens initialization error.
The log looks like it stuck in loading model:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
10 Nov 2015 04:15:44  INFO Chunker - Chunker model file:
org/apache/ctakes/chunker/models/chunker-model.zip
10 Nov 2015 04:15:48  INFO LuceneIndexReaderResourceImpl -
indexDir=org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/drug_index  exists.
10 Nov 2015 04:15:48  INFO LuceneIndexReaderResourceImpl - Loading
Lucene Index into memory:
/Users/ducc/src/apache-ctakes-3.2.2/resources/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/drug_index

I've googled solutions and I saw somebody had this problem too, because he
forgot to download cTKAES resources file, however I am sure I did.
I've run cTAKES parser before, and never came across this error...
Does somebody know what could cause this problem? Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Yi-Wen