ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Tomasz Oliwa <ol...@uchicago.edu>
Subject TermConsumers
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 17:07:39 GMT
Hi,

How can I run a different TermConsumer on already generated CAS files?

I have CAS files created by the AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor with the DefaultTermConsumer
set in cTakesHsql.xml.

Now I would like to apply the PrecisionTermConsumer on these CAS files without having to do
the whole annotation process again. The IdentifiedAnnotations are all there, it is only a
matter of removing them according to the TermConsumers logic.

Is there a way to create a passthrough Processor that simply reads the CAS, applies a different
TermConsumer and writes it to disk?

Or is there a different way to go on about this?

Thanks for any help,
Tomasz