ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Finan, Sean" <Sean.Fi...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml will not load
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 23:56:45 GMT
Hi Arron,

The dictionary downloads can be reached by going to http://ctakes.apache.org/downloads.cgi
Click on "Fast Version" in the lower left.  You can get "All Versions" if you like, but Fast
is ~16MB and All is 600MB - and I think that my informal crowdsourcing indicates a move towards
just using Fast.

Once you have the zip file, unpack its contents into
[MyCtakes]/resources/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/fast/ctakessnorx/

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: Arron Lacey [mailto:a.s.lacey@swansea.ac.uk]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 5:11 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml will not load

Hi Sean - I can't remember doing so, so that's probably the issue. Would you be able to provide
to sourceforge url?

Thanks for the quick reply by the way!

Arron.

*Arron Lacey
**Research Data Analyst/Research Assistant | Dadansoddwr Data Ymchwil/Cynorthwyydd Ymchwil
*______________________________________________

Data Science Building (Third Floor) | Yr Adeilad Gwyddor Data (Trydydd
Llawr)

Swansea University Medical School | Ysgol Feddygaeth Prifysgol Abertawe

Singleton Park | Parc Singleton

SWANSEA SA2 8PP | ABERTAWE SA2 8PP

Wales, United Kingdom | Cymru, Y Deyrnas Unedig

*Phone | Ffôn*+44 (0) 1792 60 2023
*Email | Ebost*a.s.lacey@swansea.ac.uk <mailto:a.s.lacey@swansea.ac.uk>

*www.farrinstitute.org <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.farrinstitute.org_&d=BQIDAw&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=fs67GvlGZstTpyIisCYNYmQCP6r0bcpKGd4f7d4gTao&m=ZEx2kgAO4DjY30NbMydDo4gRVJgBd9JNItGqMdCmNsU&s=-zVTRAM3_X4SZew85etyRlc1_Z0iPCenBKVbR5S9aIg&e=

*

*The University welcomes correspondence in Welsh and English | Mae'r Brifysgol yn croesawu
gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg ac yn Saesneg.
*
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. | Peidiwch ag argraffu'r e-bost
hwn oni bai fod gwir angen gwneud hynny.

The contents of this email are confidential and for the intended recipient only. If you have
received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete the message. | Mae cynnwys
yr ebost hwn yn gyfrinachol a dim ond y derbynnydd a fwriadwyd a ddylai ei ddarllen. Os derbynioch
y neges mewn camgymeriad, rhowch wybod i'r anfonydd a dilëwch y neges.

Swansea University is a registered charity. No. 1138342 | Mae Prifysgol Abertawe yn elusen
gofrestredig. Rhif. 1138342