ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Hee J. Lee" <Hee.Jin....@uth.tmc.edu>
Subject Help with WSD
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:38:20 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to encode disease mentions with CUIs.

I'm using YTEX because of its WSD module (I followed the installation instruction, including
UMLS installation).

I had run the pipeline, "ctakes-ytex-uima/AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor", by default, which
includes the "SenseDisambiguatorAnnotator".

However, the resulting CUIs are not disambiguated.

All the "OntologyConcept" entities have "false" values for the attribute "disambiguated" and
"0.0" for the attribute "score".

Can anyone let me know what to do to get the correctly disambiguated result?

Thank you in advance.

Hee-Jin Lee