ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <pei.c...@wiredinformatics.com>
Subject Re: Can one pass UMLS username and password as API arguments?
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 18:09:02 GMT
Yes, I wasn’t sure if your application had a security restriction to store
paw’s into the env var for any code to read.

Anyhow, anyone should be able to create an Jira account at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES

    Pei Chen
Wired Informatics <http://www.wiredinformatics.com>
265 Franklin St Ste 1702