ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Yi-Wen Liu <yiwen...@usc.edu>
Subject cTAKES job on UIMA DUCC
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 22:30:51 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to run cTAKES on UIMA DUCC, and when writing the job file I
have several questions, hope somebody can help, thanks!

When I checked sample job file in
$DUCC_HOME/exmples/sampleapps/descriptors, their CM, CR, CC and AE look
like Java classpath, not xml files.
For example,
driver_descriptor_CR    org.apache.uima.ducc.sampleapps.DuccJobCasCR
process_descriptor_CM   org.apache.uima.ducc.sampleapps.DuccCasCM
process_descriptor_AE   org.apache.uima.ducc.sampleapps.DuccSampleAE
process_descriptor_CC   org.apache.uima.ducc.sampleapps.DuccCasCC

But when I checked DUCC document, for example, CR, it said
"--driver_descriptor_CR [descriptor.xml]" should be the XML descriptor for
the Collection Reader.
And I didn't find any similar descriptor classpath in cTAKES, only xml
files for CR,CC and AE.

So my question is, what should be specified for CM, CR, CC and AE in DUCC
job file?

Thanks,
Yi-Wen