ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Yi-Wen Liu <yiwen...@usc.edu>
Subject cTAKES scale out using UIMA DUCC
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 21:55:16 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to run cTAKES on UIMA DUCC, and I am working on some
configuration files.
In UIMA DUCC job files, I have to specify the following:
driver_descriptor_CR
ex. org.apache.uima.ducc.sampleapps.DuccJobTextCR
process_descriptor_CM
ex. org.apache.uima.ducc.sampleapps.DuccTextCM
process_descriptor_AE
ex. ${OPENNLP_HOME}/desc/OpenNlpTextAnalyzer.xml
process_descriptor_CC
ex. org.apache.uima.ducc.sampleapps.DuccCasCC

Does cTAKES have its own CR, CM, AE and CC descriptors?
And if so, could somebody point out where can I find them in cTAKES
directory?

Thanks,
Yi-Wen