ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Li <chri...@augmedix.com>
Subject "Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.CVD" while running runctakesCVD.sh
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 19:02:32 GMT
Hello,

I checked out the most recent cTAKES distribution in Eclipse by creating a
Maven project.  I would like to run the pipeline from terminal (I am using
MacOSX El Capitan).  However, when I run the following from
$CTAKES_HOME/ctakes-distribution/src/main/bin, I receive an error as shown
below:

bash runctakesCVD.sh

Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.CVD
Is it necessary to download UIMA separately and set an environment
variable, such as $UIMA_HOME?

I would sincerely appreciate any help,
Chris

--