ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From jay vyas <jayunit100.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migration to Git
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 14:42:11 GMT
Hi suneel.   Great idea...  Someday hopefully :)

(1) Feel free to submit a PR, and I'm sure the CTakes folks will gladly
review it ! I've submitted PRs before.

(2) Long term, SVN would be preferred I agree.  For now just submit PRs
with the JIRA number in the PR name. It should register w/ patch link into
the JIRA, and commiters can deal with the SVN drama.

--
jay vyas