ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From ckbjimmy <ckbji...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions about using cTAKES and YTEX
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 20:49:14 GMT
Hi,

I tried to install and use cTAKES and YTEX to process the clinical notes. My purpose is to
well tokenize the content of notes. At the beginning I followed the instruction of cTAKES
3.2 User Install Guide and both GUIs of CVD and CPE worked on my environment and CVD could
help me analyze one document each time in GUI. However, I am not sure how can do the same
thing for several documents (text files), and automated by python or R? Are there any cTAKES
APIs tutorials online…?

The other question is about YTEX. I followed the message (http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-user/201410.mbox/%3CCAFgK6US6yTRpW5ZpEoQH-mWv=MAJubRkYoCCMFpMeuERHYDBKg@mail.gmail.com%3E)
and installed all things. Yet in the final step (tail -f setup.out) the command line just
showed me “Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.tools.ant.Main”. I couldn’t
find the solution after trying. Do you have solutions for this problem? (I have also installed
YTEX patch but still not work).

Thank you so much!

Jimmy