ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <richard.eck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Combining Knowledge- and Data-driven Methods for De-identification of Clinical Narratives
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 19:38:27 GMT
As far as I know, you can convert as long as ALL original authors / copyright holders agree
to the conversion. Only the original authors may assign new licenses to their work. You might
also want to double check that the codebase doesn't contain any copy/pasted code from third
sources.

As a third party, you cannot convert GPL code to ASL.

Mind, I am not a lawyer.

If you need a more advice, post to legal-discuss@asf.

Cheers,

-- Richard