ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Szolovits <...@mit.edu>
Subject Can one pass UMLS username and password as API arguments?
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 17:11:41 GMT
I am embedding cTakes as part of a larger (Java-based) processing program and would like to
be able to pass the user’s UMLS username and password when setting up the cTakes API rather
than embedding them in UIMA configuration files or having to give them as java vm arguments.
 E.g., at some place such as a call to ClinicalPipelineFactory.getFastPipeline()g.  Is there
a way to do this that I have not been able to find?  Thank you.  —Peter Szolovits