ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <pei.c...@wiredinformatics.com>
Subject Re: Hard-coded paths in medfacts/cleartk
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 20:04:24 GMT
Hi Nguyen,
Good to hear from you?  How is ARC doing?  I was looking to download a copy the other day
but couldn't find it online anymore.

But yes, we can make those paths configurable just like the models.
If you can, open a Jira to track this? (Anyone should be able to create a new Jira account)

Sent from my iPhone