ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Combining Knowledge- and Data-driven Methods for De-identification of Clinical Narratives
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 12:05:58 GMT
Hi,

I can offer my help here if required.

I have experience in translating JAPE rules to UIMA Ruta and already
worked with clinical notes, e.g., also concerning deidentification.

The problem is that I can only invest a few hours in the next two weeks.
I will have more time next month or even more next year.

What is the current status and procedure? Is there an explicit
contribution to cTAKES? Is there an ICLA? What about the license of the
sourceforge project?

Best,

Peter