ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Combining Knowledge- and Data-driven Methods for De-identification of Clinical Narratives
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 19:03:05 GMT
This is great news!
> What is the current status and procedure? Is there an explicit contribution to cTAKES?
Is there an ICLA? What about the license of the sourceforge project?
Jira has been opened to track this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-384

1) Azad, would you be willing to switch licenses?  I believe it's currently GNU3 -> ASL
2.0?
2) Create a project/module in cTAKES sandbox for this
3) Export/Import sourceforge and attach the code to the Jira initially.  One of the current
cTAKES committers can commit it to the repo (Until folks can commit directly to the ctakes
repo directly going forward.)