ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Finan, Sean" <Sean.Fi...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: "Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.CVD" while running runctakesCVD.sh
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 19:16:27 GMT
Have you tried running from the root?  i.e. bash bin/runctakesCVD.sh

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Li [mailto:chrisli@augmedix.com]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 3:03 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: "Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.CVD" while running
runctakesCVD.sh

Hello,

I checked out the most recent cTAKES distribution in Eclipse by creating a Maven project.
 I would like to run the pipeline from terminal (I am using MacOSX El Capitan).  However,
when I run the following from $CTAKES_HOME/ctakes-distribution/src/main/bin, I receive an
error as shown
below:

bash runctakesCVD.sh

Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.CVD Is it necessary to
download UIMA separately and set an environment variable, such as $UIMA_HOME?

I would sincerely appreciate any help,
Chris

--
Christopher Li