ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Finan, Sean" <Sean.Fi...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Packaging Ctakes Application
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 13:39:01 GMT
Does your packaging include the ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast-res ?  In our normal distribution
that -res is unpacked into the resources/ directory.  If you are bypassing that then you'll
need to make a -res.jar for lib/   - or follow the rest of your strategy accordingly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Geise, Brandon D. [mailto:bdgeise@geisinger.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 7:28 AM
To: 'dev@ctakes.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Packaging Ctakes Application

As a follow-up I've followed the distribution packaging strategy to package my application
and I've gotten past the error below, but now I'm running into the error below:
Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Could not access the
resource data at resources\org\apache\ctakes\dictionary\lookup\fast\cakesHsql.xml.

I've double checked all my paths and tried changing from relative to absolute but still no
luck?  Has anyone run into this before and have a suggestion on where to look?

Thanks,
Brandon