ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From jay vyas <jayunit100.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: End to end ctakes example app
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 15:06:44 GMT
Hi guergana;

Thats a good demo of the functionality, but not an end to end application.
An end to end application would show off a large subset of cakes features
with a end-result that is "useful" (i.e. a diagnosis or something).

The best example i can give is the bigpetstore stuff  we did for the apache
bigtop project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVB3nEKN94k

I'd like to see something like this for ctakes, i.e. something which anyone
can clearly understand but which also has enough depth that developers can
learn from it as well .

--
jay vyas