ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Baechle <cbaec...@my.fau.edu>
Subject Creating a new annotator
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2015 03:46:02 GMT
I created a new annotator for finding socio-demographic information
from a clinical note. It works within eclipse, but fails when I run it
from the packaged distribution created from mvn install.

Caused by: org.apache.uima.cas.CASRuntimeException: JCas type
"org.apache.ctakes.sociodemo.Age" used in Java code,  but was not
declared in the XML type descriptor.

Age is an Annotation. I didn't follow the normal convention of adding
it to org.apache.ctakes.typesystem and put it in my package
org.apache.ctakes.sociodemo.

I added my descriptor xml file to
AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml. I think it might be a
classpath issue (the jvm unable to find my descriptor file). I added
the full absolute path to runctakesCVD.sh but it still persists.

Any suggestions?