ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Geise, Brandon D." <bdge...@geisinger.edu>
Subject Fast Dictionary Update
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 17:23:18 GMT
Does someone have the DictionaryTool jar available?  I'm having trouble creating the jar file
from the project and would like to be able to create an updated UMLS fast dictionary for 2015.

Thanks,
Brandon

IMPORTANT WARNING: The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any)
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken, in reliance
on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please
delete all electronic copies of this message (and the documents attached to it, if any), destroy
any hard copies you may have created and notify me immediately by replying to this email.
Thank you.

Geisinger Health System utilizes an encryption process to safeguard Protected Health Information
and other confidential data contained in external e-mail messages. If email is encrypted,
the recipient will receive an e-mail instructing them to sign on to the Geisinger Health System
Secure E-mail Message Center to retrieve the encrypted e-mail.