ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cTAKES GUI for I2B2
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 20:20:09 GMT
Sekhar,
That application was done as a prototype/POC many years ago and hasn't
been actively maintained (hence in sandbox).
It seems from your screenshot that you have it up and running though.
Would you mind attaching the log files as well?

--Pei

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 4:41 AM, Hari, Sekhar <sekhar.hari@cgi.com> wrote:
> Hello Timothy -
>
> I have posted the  screenshots here:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4sR85qs377yTThzWHM4YXlxOFE/view?usp=sharing
>
> Kindly advise as soon as possible.
>
> Many thanks,
> Sekhar H.

image attachments to the dev list.
> Thanks
> Tim

for me to use cTAKES for reading clinical notes and to extract the  key terminologies from
the notes so it can be inserted into I2B2. I found cTAKES GUI for I2B2 and installed it. While
trying to read a sample clinical  note, though seemingly the pipelines run, I don't see any
useful output in the  "Results" section of the GUI. I have included a screenshot below. The
"Results" page says language: "x-unspecified". Not sure what is going wrong. Am I doing anything
wrong or missing  any configurations? Also, I have included the NLP processors that am using
to do this read and extract. You can see this screenshot at the bottom of this email. Hope
you can help.