ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Role of white-box logic/models in cTAKES
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 20:16:02 GMT
Peter,
Good to hear from you again!
Yes, I believe there are some regex and rules based annotators that
are in used (and probably the future for as long as it out performs
other methods for certain tasks.)
I don't think there is specific position form the community on this
approach.  (ASF's 'Do-acracy')
Were you thinking of writing some Annotators in Ruta?

--Pei