ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Taylor, Stuart" <sxt127...@utdallas.edu>
Subject ctakes umlsuserapprover authentication error
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 22:36:13 GMT
Hello,

I have installed ctakes 3.2.2 using the instructions linked to on the download page, but I
am currently receiving the following error when I run runctakesCVD.sh and try to load AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml

14 Jul 2015 16:01:43 ERROR UmlsUserApprover - UMLS Account at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov/restful/isValidUMLSUser
is not valid for user my_username with my_password

where I replaced my actual username with my_username, and my actual password with my_password.
I verified the information by logging into the umls website by copy/pasting the username/password
from the error message into the login fields.

When poking around to see if anyone else had this problem I noticed that it was an issue with
version 3.2.1, but that it had been fixed in version 3.2.2.

I can load and run AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml without any errors.

In case it is relevant my UMLS license got approved earlier today.