ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to use cTakes as a UIMA component
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2015 21:22:26 GMT
Ralph,
Could you describe a bit on you were using the UIMA framework? i.e. PEAR
files, XML descriptors, and/or uimaFIT to programmatically wire the
components together?
I think the easiest would be to have your application pull the necessary
ctakes components from maven central and use the Annotators as appropriate.

Hope that helps-
Pei