ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to Add the resources as a folder to the classpath? - Compilereleasefromcommandline.
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2015 21:17:52 GMT
Generally, you can add the -cp <path> in the java jvm args.  I think
there's probably an example in ./bin/runCVD.sh.
If you're running it from the maven profile (mvn -PrunCVD compile),  I
don't believe that step should be necessary as it uses maven to resolve
dependencies; let us know if you encounter errors with that command.  Or if
it works, we should update the documentation.