ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Zhang <justinzhang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resources for current Version
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2015 22:15:50 GMT
It is confusing if resources needs to be copied over after downloading
cTAKES maven project from eclipse. In the document, it says it needs.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+Developer+Install+Guide#cTAKES3.0DeveloperInstallGuide-CompileareleaseinEclipse

step 4

4. Copy (or move) the resources to cTAKES_HOME.
With Eclipse, cTAKES_HOME will be your workspace location followed by the
project name "ctakes". Copy the contents of the temporary resources
directory (and all sub-directories) to
<cTAKES_HOME>/ctakes-dictionary-lookup/resources.

--
Justin