ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Braun, Florian A" <fbr...@fredhutch.org>
Subject RE: Resources for current Version
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 14:20:05 GMT
Thanks Pei,

I was reading the Install guide for developers and it mentions:

Merge the version-matching resources ZIP file from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ctakesresources/files/
into your ctakes-dictionary-lookup-res project.

So I was a bit confused.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chen, Pei [mailto:Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 6:39 PM
To: <dev@ctakes.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Resources for current Version

Florian,
If you're building it from source, all of the resources should be automatically downloaded
for you via maven.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 17, 2015, at 4:11 PM, Braun, Florian A <fbraun@fredhutch.org> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to set up the source code and am following the developer install guide. When
I get to the part about the resources, which resources should I using? The 3.2.0 or the 3.2.1.1-bin?
I would think the -bin ones are compiled?

> Also, I am getting an xml error for ytex:
> Element type "hibernate-mapping" must be followed by either attribute specifications,
">" or "/>".                UMLS.hbm.template.xml             /ctakes-ytex-res/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/ytex/umls/model
      line 27           XML Problem