ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Braun, Florian A" <fbr...@fredhutch.org>
Subject Resources for current Version
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 20:10:08 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to set up the source code and am following the developer install guide. When I
get to the part about the resources, which resources should I using? The 3.2.0 or the 3.2.1.1-bin?
I would think the -bin ones are compiled?

Also, I am getting an xml error for ytex:
Element type "hibernate-mapping" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">"
or "/>".                UMLS.hbm.template.xml             /ctakes-ytex-res/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/ytex/umls/model
      line 27           XML Problem