ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: UmlsConcept subject
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 16:16:34 GMT
Tomasz,
Thanks for bringing those up.  It would be great if you can log the real examples into the
Jira ticket and it can be incorporated into test cases going forward (it may most likely need
more training examples).
Also, FYI- If I recall correctly, there was nothing previously in cTAKES that explicitly populated
the subject attribute.  The closest remotely was the regex that was lumped together with history.

I hope that helps...
--Pei
-----Original Message-----
From: Tomasz Oliwa [mailto:oliwa@uchicago.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 11:35 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: UmlsConcept subject

Pei,

The SubjectCleartkAnalysisEngine is currently broken in cTAKES, I tried it with more examples,
it just returns "patient" as subject.

You mentioned that this is the new Subject Classifier.

1. What was the old module that was capturing the subject of a UmlsConcept?

2. How can this old module be enabled in the clinical pipeline until this new Subject Classifier
is fixed?

Thanks,
Tomasz