ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Resources for current Version
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2015 01:38:50 GMT
Florian,
If you're building it from source, all of the resources should be automatically downloaded
for you via maven.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 17, 2015, at 4:11 PM, Braun, Florian A <fbraun@fredhutch.org> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to set up the source code and am following the developer install guide. When
I get to the part about the resources, which resources should I using? The 3.2.0 or the 3.2.1.1-bin?
I would think the -bin ones are compiled?

> Also, I am getting an xml error for ytex:
> Element type "hibernate-mapping" must be followed by either attribute specifications,
">" or "/>".                UMLS.hbm.template.xml             /ctakes-ytex-res/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/ytex/umls/model
      line 27           XML Problem