ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From John Mongan <john.mon...@ucsf.edu>
Subject Re: Developer install docs
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 04:54:41 GMT
OK, updated the 3.2 developer install page. Ideally these changes would be merged into the
instructions from 3.0, but a half hour or so of googling didn’t turn up any way to copy
complex content from one page to another in Confluence (unless the source edit plugin is installed,
which it didn’t seem to be), so I’ve continued the practice of referencing the 3.0 instructions
and describing the differences. Less convenient for people than a single integrated doc, but
better than outdated information ;-) Let me know if you’re aware of a way to copy content.

Cheers,

John