ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Finan, Sean" <Sean.Fi...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Authentication failure - crossposted
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 00:52:28 GMT
Quite welcome, glad that it worked!

-----Original Message-----
From: William Dailey [mailto:wdailey@gvmh.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:51 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Authentication failure - crossposted

Thanks.. I put them on separate lines as separate set commands.  Worked like a charm.  Now
onto my next step, figuring out what I get and how to only get what I want.

Help deeply appreciated.

Bill

William R. Dailey, MD, MS, MSMI
Physician/Chief of Medical Information
Golden Valley Memorial Healthcare - Clinton, MO Windsor Clinic - Windsor, MO Osceola Clinic
- Osceola, MO Sent from mobile

> On Jul 8, 2015, at 6:02 PM, Finan, Sean <Sean.Finan@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
>
> About the comma:
> What I mean is, it thinks that your username is:
>
> docdailey, ctakes.umlspw=<password_here>
>
> and that your password is the out-of-box placeholder "CHANGEME"

is just a little odd.  If not, then can you double-check how your password is set when you
run?