ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "John Green" <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Combining Knowledge- and Data-driven Methods for De-identification of Clinical Narratives
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:29:43 GMT
Sounds great

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 7:21 AM, Ted Strall <tstrall@yahoo.com.invalid>
wrote:

> How / when can we go about getting started on this?

Narratives

> Ted- Welcome to the community!
> I think this would be a great enhancement.
> Jay- I think the BigTop folks did a lot with the smoke and integration tests... Do you
how they did it? Something we can reuse?
> --Pei
been a software engineer for 20 years and have done a lot of framework automation stuff that
will probably be required. As I write this, I am working on an automated integration test
that will run on Jenkins that fires up and load an h2 database, a solr instance, an in-house
indexing pipeline and an in-house search service, indexes 10k documents and executes and evaluates
some canned queries before shutting itself down.
> I'm also working on a MS in Predictive Analytics and I am interested in applying machine
learning and NLP to medical informatics, so I would welcome the chance to get dirty with that
side of stuff, also.

Maintain it.