ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Soumya Shree" <soumya.sh...@citiustech.com>
Subject Training model to detect a pattern
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 11:26:45 GMT
Hi folks,

I need to train my system so that it should detect the pattern where ever it
encounter in input. Do we have any API or relevant thing which CTakes offer.
I have tried this using Chunker, but the behavior imply on the whole
sentence not on specific pattern. I appreciate if I can get little help on
the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Soumya Shree

 <http://www.citiustech.com/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/80661?trk=tyah>
<https://twitter.com/#!/CitiusTech>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/CitiusTech/124740167627560?sk=wall>

===========================================================================================================================================================================================
DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and
may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. CitiusTech shall not be liable
for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. CitiusTech does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free
of viruses, interceptions or interferences.