ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Soumya Shree" <soumya.sh...@citiustech.com>
Subject Query related to calling two CSV in an aggregate XML
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 13:44:30 GMT
Hi Folks,

Can we refer two csv dictionary in an aggregate XML which we can store
different value in different objects. Suggest me if we can reuse any objects
from ctakes.

Thanks & Regards,

Soumya Shree

 <http://www.citiustech.com/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/80661?trk=tyah>
<https://twitter.com/#!/CitiusTech>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/CitiusTech/124740167627560?sk=wall>

===========================================================================================================================================================================================
DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and
may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. CitiusTech shall not be liable
for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. CitiusTech does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free
of viruses, interceptions or interferences.