ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Content extract and classification of Patient's note
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 13:10:57 GMT
Sangram,
cTAKES is modular by design so it is comprised of a collection of components/modules with
some Default or Sample Aggregate pipelines. There could be an endless combination depending
on the task at hand. I would suggest checking out the components guide (even though it may
be outdated) to figure out what would be needed for a specific task...

On May 18, 2015, at 2:18 AM, Sangram Patil <sangramp@figmd.com<mailto:sangramp@figmd.com>>