ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Dligach, Dmitriy" <Dmitriy.Dlig...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: OpenNLP VS UIMA, general question.
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 14:55:53 GMT
I am also not fully clear on what’s being asked here, but I want to point out that OpenNLP
provides some UIMA wrappers (if I remember correctly).

Some links are available here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10829410/how-can-i-integrate-opennlp-with-uima

Dima

--
Dmitriy (Dima) Dligach, Ph.D.
Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School