ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CTAKES mirroring on github.
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 18:21:11 GMT
One of the visions behind the *-res projects was to separate out the
resources from code.  In theory, one can filter out all *-res projects from
their git repo and pull in any version of the resources from maven
central...  I won't have enough bandwidth at the moment to try it out or
work on the git piece though...
--Pei