ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Damir Olejar <olejar.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to predict for sequence of words
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 10:06:31 GMT
Bin files are a part of Apache OpenNLP.  Here is their documentation:
https://opennlp.apache.org/documentation/1.5.3/manual/opennlp.html

For UIMA:
https://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-2.3.1/

cTakes is promising but not complete, as there is a lot of work in a
progress.

PS I am currently figuring out how to extract the cTakes bins (and where
from), if that can be done at all ??