ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Damir Olejar <olejar.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ctakes gui shows a blank page (nothing)
Date Sat, 23 May 2015 14:58:56 GMT
OK here is a fix, if anyone has the same issue.
The problem is with
http://cdn.sencha.io/ext-4.0.7-gpl/resources/css/ext-all.css
http://cdn.sencha.io/ext-4.0.7-gpl/ext-all.js

A solution is to find the cdn.secha.io that exists on the Internet (since
the mentioned give the 404 error).
Then, login.jsp and index.jsp need to be edited to point to those locations
that do not give a 404 error.

I am not sure if that is the only place where such an issue appears, since
I have never ran the gui part before.

Damir