ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Damir Olejar <olejar.da...@gmail.com>
Subject ctakes gui shows a blank page (nothing)
Date Sat, 23 May 2015 13:38:03 GMT
Hi

I am trying to establish the gui component, and to make it work out-of-box.
I have disabled firewall, and did everything else (setting the JAVA paths
etc).
Running the bat and sh works (on windows and mac) once it is properly setup
(note, I had to change the installation of JAVA to a C:\Java\  since
Program Files folder-name gets truncated). All the environment variables
are properly set. Adblocks were disabled , and the browser (Firefox) works
with a javascript.

I do get to a login page, and I do see the favicon in the browser.
However, the whole web-page appears blank.

I have also tried the Tomcat option and compiling the war file.
I get exactly the same results. I assume that there is a problem with a
javascript since the page source has nothing much than the scripts.

Am I missing some additional setting ?

Thank you!

Damir