ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Damir Olejar <olejar.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenNLP VS UIMA, general question.
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 14:44:56 GMT
Thank you for the answer Guergana.Savova,

I am aware of the differences, and that is why I would like to use cTakes
as much as I can.
I would probably need to train the OpenNLP on my own with a data-mined
corpus, but before I do that, I simply wanted to know if it is possible to
go from UIMA to OpenNLP and from OpenNLP to UIMA, using the provided cTakes
data ?

Damir