ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "John Green" <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Python Libraries
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 16:22:31 GMT
Your best bet would be using it as a RESTful service. There is a service in the sandbox that
is under developed but works fine for testing out an integration. You have to change the serielized
to json unless you can easily parse xmi from python which I dont think you can... Even lxml
doesnt from what I know off the top of my head.

JG