ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Soumya Shree" <soumya.sh...@citiustech.com>
Subject How to predict for sequence of words
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 06:10:17 GMT
Hi folks,

I am new to Ctakes & NLP concept . I need to train my application in a
manner that I should be able to predict for sequence of words. Do we have
any API which helps to do that or any concept with which we can leverage the
same. Also I need to create a train bin file so I need to know the structure
for the training text so that I can validate it and convert it in bin file
successfully.

Thanks & Regards,

Soumya Shree

 <http://www.citiustech.com/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/80661?trk=tyah>
<https://twitter.com/#!/CitiusTech>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/CitiusTech/124740167627560?sk=wall>

===========================================================================================================================================================================================
DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and
may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. CitiusTech shall not be liable
for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. CitiusTech does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free
of viruses, interceptions or interferences.