ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: iterate on the features of CAS consumer (FileWriterCasConsumer)
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:05:56 GMT
Samir,
I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you saying you want to be able to look at/process
annotations in a file more than once without re-processing the note?
Tim

From: samir chabou [samirchb@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 11:22 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org; user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: iterate on the features of CAS consumer (FileWriterCasConsumer)

   Hi,how can I load an existing FileWriterCasConsumer in a java code and iterate through
the features in the FileWriterCasConsumer ?
Note: i was able to load the clinical pipeline in my java code and create a new jCas and process
it; the problem with this is each time i ran the java code i have to reload the clinical pipeline
which take a bit of time.
please advise Thanks

   Hi,how can I load an existing FileWriterCasConsumer in a java code and iterate through
the features in the FileWriterCasConsumer ?
Note: i was able to load the clinical pipeline in my java code and create a new jCas and process
it; the problem with this is each time i ran the java code i have to reload the clinical pipeline
which take a bit of time.
Thanks